These gluten-free peanut butter cookies are so easy and simple to make. I mean really simple with only 3 ingredients! It doesn’t get easier than that making these perfect treats for kids or adults who have a little love affection for some peanut butter like me. Whip these up for school snacks or before heading to a friendly gathering. You’re friends and family will appreciate. Happy baking! `
What you'll need
- 1 Large egg
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Flaky sea salt, optional
Prep + Bake
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg with a whisk. Add peanut butter & sugar and whisk until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Drop mounds of dough by tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet. Lightly press tops of cookies with tones of fork. Sprinkle with salt if using.
- Bake cookies, rotating halfway through until golden brown, about 10-12 min.
- Transfer to rack & let cool.
Makes about 2 dozen small cookies
Share your creations with us by tagging #mixmytable
Author: Jennifer Kuhar