Operation fall mood accomplished with this tasty Autumn chill spritzer. So refreshing on a warm fall day and a lovely apéritif for your upcoming holiday entertaining…dare I say Thanksgiving!? Easily convert this spritzer to a proper cocktail with a little vodka and your cocktail game just got a little stronger. As always, drink semi-responsibly and soak in the all the Autumn feels!
What you'll need
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 ounces chilled ginger brew
- 6 ounces chilled sparkling apple cider
- 3 frozen cranberries, for garnish
- **optional, 2 ounces Vodka
Prep + Mix
- Combine orange juice, ginger brew, sparkling cider and vodka (if using) in a glass. Top with ice and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with cranberries (and or an apple slice if you have on hand), serve & enjoy!
Share your creations with us by tagging #mixmytable
Author: Jennifer Kuhar