These mini roasted stuffed peppers are the perfect summer party appetizer for an evening gathering. So easy to make and definitely an easy dish to pass. And did I mention they are kind of adorable and pretty healthy, too? Just pop them in your mouth and take a good bite! You will not be disappointed. We really like the combination of using ham and farmer’s cheese; however, you could certainly replace with a sheep’s milk or even crumbled goat cheese if you’d like. We advise making more than you think because you will certainly want to keep a few back from the party for yourself! Wishing you all happy summer gatherings! Soak it all in because as we know here in Michigan, it goes way to fast!
- 12 mini sweet bell peppers, halved lengthwise, cored & seeded
- 4 ounces farmer’s cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices smoked ham or prosciutto, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp each paprika
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place halved mini bell peppers on a large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, cheese, parsley, paprika, and black pepper until fully combined.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp of the mixture into each pepper half.
- Place stuffed peppers in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is slightly golden and ham is slightly browned.
- Plate the peppers, serve & ENJOY!
Share your creations with us by tagging #mixmytable
Author: Jennifer Kuhar