This is a beautiful smoothie both in color and nutrition. Loaded with fruits and vegetables, you couldn’t ask for a better way to start your day with a power boost or enjoy a midday break!
[ingredients title=”What you’ll need”]
- 1½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 orange, peeled
- 2 medium carrots, scrubbed well and chopped
- 1 small beet, peeled and quartered
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
[directions title=”Prep + Blend”]
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender on a high speed until completely smooth. If need be, you can add a little water or almond milk to help your blender.
- Pour into containers, or ball jars. Serve & ENJOY!
Share your creations with us by tagging #mixmytable
Author: Jennifer Kuhar