This smoothie is so bright & fresh. We just love the tang from the lemon and the pretty pink color. Perfect for breakfast on the run as it’s got a fair amount of protein to get you out the door full speed ahead for the day. It’s equally as lovely for a midday or afternoon snack, too. So tasty and easy for anyone to like!
[ingredients title=”What you’ll need”]
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds + a scoop for garnish if you’d like
- 1 cup dates, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
[directions title=”Prep + Blend”]
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender on a high speed until completely smooth. If need be, you can add a little water to help your blender.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness with more dates or tang with more lemon juice.
- Pour into containers, serve & ENJOY!
Share your creations with us by tagging #mixmytable
Author: Jennifer Kuhar